Monday, October 4, 2010

Al Fakher Shisha Review


I am going to use this format that I found on a forum, plus or minus a few things.


This was my first time smoking, a friend of mine brought hers over, so I didn't get a good look at much of it.


Al Fakher Shisha

Flavor: Watermelon
Appearance: Short/medium cut. Kind of sticky, but still loose

Base: Unsure, Molasses, I believe

Smell: Watermelon Jolly Rancher

Taste: Mild, but still distinguishable. Like a watermelon flavored candy.
Smoke: Average smoke. Not too thick.
Buzz: Not much, but then again, first time.
Duration: 45 minutes or so.

Purchased From: Zorona's Hookah Lounge, I believe

Overall: For a first time experience, it was definitely enjoyable. I would have to try it again, though, so I can better compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment