Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jewel Charcoals


Recently I have been using Jewel Charcoals.
Let me tell you, they are the strangest things.
The ones I used to do were called "swift lite", I think.
They were pretty nice, though they took a little while to get lit. They were about the size of a quarter.
These, though, were huge! Perhaps twice the size of normal ones.
On top of that, when you light them, they spark, like a 4th of July sparkler. I almost always burn myself when I use them, and I worry that they're going to light my floor on fire. They seem kind of dangerous.
On the other hand, though, they light really, really fast.
The other problem with them, though, is that they burn really hot, so every time I use them, they burn my shisha to a blackened crisp, which is gross.
They're so big, they can be used for 2 bowls.
Maybe I will break them in half, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment