Friday, October 15, 2010

Rosetta Shisha Review *edit

Rosetta Shisha


Flavor: "Raspberry Magic"



Appearance: Very tightly packed, syrupy, short cut.
Base: Honey, corn syrup, glycerin
Smell: Super sweet raspberry
Taste:At first it was nearly unbearable. I can't even describe what it tasted like. All I know is that it was bad. It got a bit better, than faded out entirely.
Smoke: Good.
Buzz: High. Definitely made me dizzy.
Duration: Smoked it for maybe 15, then stopped
Packaging: Cardboard box, plastic bag.
Purchased From: Puff n Stuff
Overall: It was pretty bad. There wasn't much about it that was redeeming. Definitely won't buy it again. I wonder if I can take it back?

1/5

*edit.
I will have to try this again, as I just found out that it was the charcoals (Sinbad) that made it taste so bad. I'll have more info soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment