Monday, October 4, 2010

Jewels Shisha Review


Jewels Shisha (x2)

Flavor: Honey


Appearance: Very tightly packed, syrupy, short cut.
Base: Honey, I believe
Smell: Like artificial honey, a little bitter.
Taste:Also like artificial honey. Also a little bit bitter, probably from cigar tobacco? Toward the end it got unbarably bitter.
Smoke: Great! Nice and thick. Very pretty. Started to get oddly dark toward the end
Buzz: High. Definitely made me dizzy. After a few bowls I was sick.
Duration: 45 minutes worth of smoke. 30 worth of good smoke.
Packaging: Cardboard box, resealable bag. It was awesome. It also came with 7 honey-flavored mouth pieces
Purchased From: Smokes 4 Less
Overall: I was so dissapointed, as honey is my favorite flavor. The smoke was PERFECT, the packaging was GREAT, but the taste was really disappointing... I probably won't buy it again, but I won't throw it away, either. 5/10. Everything but the taste was great.



Flavor: Strawberry

Appearance: Very tightly packed, syrupy, short cut.
Base: Honey
Smell: Delicous. Like a Strawberries and Cream Life-Saver

Taste:Mediocre. It didn't get bitter as fast at the honey did, but it still got funky tasting toward the end.
Smoke: Again, perfect
Buzz: High.
Duration: 45 minutes or so. 30 of good, 15 of crappy. It burns really fast.
Packaging: Cardboard box, resealable plastic bag. Came with 7 strawberry flavored mouth pieces.

Purchased From: Smokes 4 Less
Overall: As I said for the honey, it was just okay. I probably won't buy it again. The packaging was MUCH better than Nile's, but the taste failed to impress me. I was impressed, though, by the mouthpieces it came with. After the tobacco starts to wear down and get a weird taste, I popped on one of the mouth pieces and it seemed to fix it right up. I'd give it a 6/10. Everything but the taste was great.

1 comment:

  1. Strawberry jewels was the worst shisha I have ever had. Very harsh I do not recommend it.

    ReplyDelete